Issue Position: Second Amendment Rights
The Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. This means that law-abiding citizens have the right to own firearms, no ifs, ands, or buts.
I have fought hard to protect this sacred right in many ways, including:
* Fighting against all gun control measures that erode Second Amendment rights.
* Voting to curb class action lawsuits against firearm and ammunition manufacturers and dealers.
* Voting to allow residents of the District of Columbia to own firearms.
* Co-authoring legislation to allow current and former law enforcement officers to carry concealed weapons.
* Authoring legislation to safeguard the 2nd Amendment Right of U.S. citizens from infringement by the United Nations.
* Supporting Project Exile to make sure we are expending maximum effort to prosecute existing laws.