*The effectiveness and efficiency of Federal financial management;
* Budget and accounting measures, other than appropriations, except as provided in the Congressional Budget Act of 1974;
* Government information, including management of information technology;
* Archives of the United States;
* Census and collection of statistics, including economic and social statistics;
* The United States Postal Service;
* Studying the effectiveness of present national security methods and nuclear proliferation;
* Organization and management of United States nuclear export policy; and
* Studying relations with oil producing and consuming countries with respect to government involvement in the control and management of energy shortages.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.