(1) air, land, and water pollution, including the environmental regulation of industrial development;
(2) the regulation of waste disposal;
(3) environmental matters that are regulated by the Department of State Health Services or the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality;
(4) oversight of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality as it relates to environmental regulation; and
(5) the following state agency: the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact Commission.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.