(1) counties, including their organization, creation, boundaries, government, and finance and the compensation and duties of their officers and employees;
(2) establishing districts for the election of governing bodies of counties;
(3) regional councils of governments;
(4) multicounty boards or commissions;
(5) relationships or contracts between counties;
(6) other units of local government not otherwise assigned by these rules to other standing committees; and
(7) the following state agency: the Commission on Jail Standards.