(1) counties, including their organization, creation, boundaries, government, and finance and the compensation and duties of their officers and employees;
(2) establishing districts for the election of governing bodies of counties;
(3) regional councils of governments;
(4) multicounty boards or commissions;
(5) relationships or contracts between counties;
(6) other units of local government not otherwise assigned by these rules to other standing committees; and
(7) the following state agency: the Commission on Jail Standards.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.