1. All energy research, development, and demonstration, and projects therefore, and all federally owned or operated nonmilitary energy laboratories.
2. Astronautical research and development, including resources, personnel, equipment, and facilities.
3. Civil aviation research and development.
4. Environmental research and development.
5. Marine research.
6. Commercial application of energy technology.
7. National Institute of Standards and Technology, standardization of weights and measures and the metric system.
8. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
9. National Space Council.
10. National Science Foundation.
11. National Weather Service.
12. Outer space, including exploration and control thereof.
13. Science scholarships.
14. Scientific research, development, and demonstration, and projects therefor.
In addition to its legislative jurisdiction under the preceding provisions of this paragraph (and its general oversight function under clause 2(b)(1)), the committee shall have the special oversight function provided for in clause 3(f) with respect to all nonmilitary research and development.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.