(1) welfare and rehabilitation programs and their development, administration, and control;
(2) oversight of the Health and Human Services Commission as it relates to the subject matter jurisdiction of this committee;
(3) intellectual disabilities and the development of programs incident thereto;
(4) the prevention and treatment of intellectual disabilities; and
(5) the following state agencies: the Department of Aging and Disability Services, the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, the Department of Family and Protective
Services, the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners, the Texas Council on Purchasing from People with Disabilities, and the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.