(1) the relations between the State of Texas and the federal government involving defense, emergency preparedness, and veterans issues;
(2) the various branches of the military service of the United States;
(3) the realignment or closure of military bases;
(4) the defense of the state and nation, including terrorism response;
(5) emergency preparedness;
(6) veterans of military and related services; and
(7) the following state agencies: the Adjutant General's Department, the Texas Veterans Commission, the Veterans' Land Board, the Texas Military Preparedness Commission, the Texas
Division of Emergency Management, and the Emergency Management Council.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.