To this committee shall be referred, in accordance with the rules, all legislative instruments, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating to the following subjects:
* Affairs of the House.
* Legislative rules and procedures.
* Expenditures of funds by the Legislature.
* Services of or for the House and/or its committees and members.
* Assignment of space in state buildings, including space for legislative needs.
* Rules or laws enacted to reorganize the Legislature or executive branches of government.
* Intergovernmental relations between the state and the United States or other states.
* The capitol building and all other buildings for general services at the state capital, including capitol parking.
* Maintenance and care of capitol complex buildings.
* Employees of the House.
* House Legislative Services Council.
* Legislative Auditor.
* Legislative Fiscal Officer.
* Civil Service.
* Creation of all legislative committees.
* Elections, state political parties and their committees.
* Registrars of voters and their records.
* Governmental ethics.
* Apportionment of elected officials and governing bodies.