To this committee shall be referred, in accordance with the rules, all legislative instruments, messages, petitions, memorials and other matters relating to the following subjects:
* Taxes and the raising of revenue.
* Bonds and the bonding of revenue.
* Issuance, payment or retirement of bonds.
* Evidences of indebtedness.
* State revenues, generally.
* Revenue collection.
* Assessors, their offices, salaries, expenses, compensation, and the like.
* Parish tax collectors, their offices, salaries, experiences, compensation and the like.
* Comprehensive state capital budget, prior to consideration by the Committee on Appropriations in accordance with House Rule 6.8(C).
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.