To this committee shall be referred, in accordance with the rules, all legislative instruments, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating to the following subjects:
* Appropriation of state funds.
* Expenditure of funds.
* General appropriation bill.
* Deposit and investment of public monies, including the creation or modification of any special fund in the state treasury to which proceeds from state taxes, fees, or other charges are dedicated.
* Cash flow.
* Study of economy and efficiency in the operation of government at all levels.
* Budgetary requirements and procedures.
* Central purchasing.
* Fiscal controls.
*Comprehensive state capital budget, after initial consideration by the Committee on Ways and Means in accordance with House Rule 6.8(C).
*Professional, personal, and consulting services procurement as provided for in Chapter 16 of Title 39 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950.
*Public bid laws and public contracts as provided for in Chapter 17 of Title 39 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950.