- General Support
- General SupportFunds will be used by our students and volunteers for ourmost pressing needs at our Great Divide Research Center in Montana and our offices at the University of Texas.
- Technology & Equipment
- Maintaining our computers, software, phone, and Internet service is crucial to our success. Your donation enables us to collect, organize, and provide millions of facts to millions of citizens frustrated by misinformation.
- Funds are used to create and maintain graphic and data programs that transform millions of facts from Vote Smart's candidate data into interactive information visualizations that instantly inform users of VoteEasy.
- Scholarship Fund
- Donations provide our student interns and volunteers with free room and board while donating 2 to 10 weeks of their time and expertise at our Great Divide Research Center.
- Contributions allow us to provide our informative newsletters and reports, including the 100 page Voter's Self-Defense Manual free through libraries, schools, and over our Hotline.
For more information, please E-mail our membership department.