Los Angeles, CA
Long Beach, CA
- MBA, University of Southern California, 1996
- Bachelors, Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 1984
- Assistant Speaker Pro Tempore, California State Assembly
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 44, 2012
- Assembly Member, California State Assembly, District 55, 2006-2007
- Won Special Election, United States House of Representatives, 2007
- Member, Long Beach City Council, 2000-2006
- No committee memberships found.
- Member, Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus
- Member, New Democrat Coalition
- Southern California Director, Office of Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante, 2001-2006
- Employee, Xerox Corporation, 1987-2001
- No organizational membership information on file.