New York City, NY
- BA, Political Science, Santa Clara University
- JD, University of Virginia, 1983
- Secretary of Homeland Security, United States of America, 2009-2013
- Appointed, January 21, 2009
- Governor, State of Arizona, 2002-2008
- Attorney General, State of Arizona, 1998-2002
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- United States Attorney, District of Arizona, 1993-1998
- Partner, Lewis and Roca Law Firm, 1989-1993
- Law Clerk, Unites States Appeals Court Judge Mary Shroeder, 1983
- Former Chair, National Governors Association
- Member, Science Foundation Arizona
- Former Chair, Western Governor's Association