Husband: Bob; 2 Children: Garrett, Emmett
New Bern, NC
- PhD, Education Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville, 1976
- MEd, University of Florida, Gainesville, 1974
- BA, University of Kentucky, Lexington, 1969
- Governor, State of North Carolina, 2008-2012
- President, North Carolina State Senate, 2000-2008
- Lieutenant Governor, State of North Carolina, 2000-2008
- Senator, North Carolina State Senate, 1990-2000
- Representative, North Carolina State House of Representative, 1987-1990
- No committee memberships found.
- Chair, Health and Wellness Trust Fund Commission
- Director, Community Hospital Geriatric Services
- Teacher, Public Schools
- No organizational membership information on file.