Husband: Rudolph; 8 Children
- Attending, New Mexico Highlands University
- Certificate, Energy Policy Planning, Legislative Energy Horizon Institute, University of Idaho, 2009-2010
- BS, Public Administration, Northern Arizona University, 1987
- AA, Elementary Education, University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus, 1985
- Commissioner, New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, 1999-2006, 2014-present
- Vice-Chair, New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
- Candidate, New Mexico State Senate, District 22, 2012
- Vice-Chair, Senate Transportation & Corporations Committee, 2009-2012
- Co-Chair, Transportation Committee of the National Conference of State Legislators, 2012
- Candidate, Navajo Nation President, 2006, 2010
- Vice-Chair, Senate Education Committee, 2008
- Appointed, New Mexico State Senate, March 2007
- Chair, New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, 1999, 2002, 2003
- Chair, PRC Commission, 1999, 2002, 2003
- Chair, House Government & Urban Affairs Committee, 1996-1998
- Representative, New Mexico State House of Representatives, 1988-1998
- Co-Chair, Interim Indian Affairs Committee, 1990-1992
- United States Delegate, Guatemala Parlamentarios Indigenas de America Convention in Guatemala, 1990
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- President, Lovejoy Consulting Partners, Limited Liability Company, 2013-present
- 2013-Present, Owner, Lovejoy Consulting Partners, LLC
- Director, Navajo Area Agency on Aging Navajo Nation
- Consultant, Telecom/Electric Utility
- Manager, Various Nonprofit Organizations
- Member, Navajo Nation Telecommunications Regulatory Commission, 2008-2012
- Member, Navajo Technical College Board of Trustees, 2004-2012
- Cultural Consultant, National Indian Telecommunications Institute, 2007
- Member, Board of Directors, Navajo Technical College
Recipient, Governor's Award for "Woman of Year," 1992.
Recipient, UMN Alumni Association ZIA Award, 2005.
Selected by NM Business Weekly as NM's Top 100 Power Brokers, 2000.
Number of Grandchildren: