Wife: Mary; 3 Children: Abraham, Cassandra, Maureen.
- Attended, Wenatchee Valley College, 1976-1977
- Diploma, Eastmont High School, 1976
- Candidate, Washington House of Representatives, District 12 Position 2, 2012
- Minority Deputy Leader, Washington State House of Representatives, 2004-2006
- Assistant Republic Whip, Washington State House of Representatives, 2001-2002
- Member, Wenatchee School District Board of Directors, 1997-2001
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- External Affairs Director, Chelan County Port District, 2008-present
- Facilities Manager, Chelan County Public Utilities District, 2003-2008
- Maintenance Supervisor, Washington State Department of Transportation, 1982-2003
- Co-Owner/Owner, Construction Company, 1978-1982
- Former Member, Children's Discover Museum
- Former Little League Coach
- Member/Former President/Project Head of Playhouse Construction, Music Theatre of Wenatchee, present
- Former Washington State Judge/Problem Captain, Odyssey of the Mind
- Former President/Vice President/Member, Shared Decision Making Team
- Member/Former Building Committee Member/Board of Directors, Supporters of The Center
- Former President/Vice President/Member of Shared Decision Making Team, Mission Valley Parent Teachers Association, 1991-2002
- Board of Directors, Wenatchee School District, 1997-2001
- Charter Member/Co-Chair of Levy Campaign, Wenatchee School District Oversite Team, 1997
- Member, Wenatchee Apollo Club, 1976-1987