Wife: Lois; 5 Children
- JD, Washburn University School of Law, 1978
- BS, History, Millersville University, 1972
- Former National Chairman
- Candidate, United States Vice President, 2012
- Candidate, United States Senate, Pennsylvania, 2004
- Candidate, Lancaster County Commissioner, 2003
- Candidate, Pennsylvania Attorney General, 2000
- Candidate, Lieutenant Governor, State of Pennsylvania, 1998
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Attorney/Managing Partner, Clymer Musser & Conrad, Professional Corporation
- Life Member, Gun Owners of America
- Life Member, National Rifle Association
- Board Member, The Conservative Caucus