Wife: Susan; 2 Children: Tom, Katherine
Shaler Township, PA
- JD, School of Law, Saint Mary's University, 1975
- BA, Political Science, Lebanon Valley College, 1971
- Governor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2010-present
- Law and Policy Advisor, Congressman Tom Ridge's Office
- Attorney General, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1995-1997, 2004-2010
- No committee memberships found.
- Former Member, National Drug Task Force
- Former Chair, Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency
- Teacher, Pine Grove Area High School
- Owner/Founder, Thomas Corbett and Associates, 1997-2004
- United States Attorney, Western District of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard 28th Infantry Division, 1971-1984
- Assistant United States Attorney, Western District of Pennsylvania, 1980
- No organizational membership information on file.