Wife: Nancy; 3 Children: Ben, Khai, Katrina
- MS, Soil Science, Montana State University, 1980
- BS, International Agronomy, Colorado State University, 1978
- Governor, State of Montana, 2004-2012
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2000
- No committee memberships found.
- Member, Montana State United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency Committee, 1993-1999
- Member, National Drought Task Force, 1999
- Member, Montana Rural Development Partnership Board, 1996
- Farmer/Rancher, present
- Former International Irrigation Developer
- No organizational membership information on file.