Wife: Jill; 2 Children: Adams, Porter
Little Rock, AR
- JD, University of Arkansas, 1988
- BA, History, University of Arkansas, 1985
- Senator, United States Senate, 2003-2014
- Attorney General, State of Arkansas, 1999-2003
- Delegate, Democratic National Convention, 2000
- Representative, Arkansas State House of Representatives, 1990-1994
- No committee memberships found.
- Former Member, Armed Services Committee, United States Senate
- Member, Gang of Fourteen, 2005-2006
- Attorney, Wright, Lindsey and Jennings
- No organizational membership information on file.