Wife: Arlene; 4 Children; 3 Stepchildren
- BA, Government, University of California, Los Angeles, 1956
- Representative, United States House of Representatives, 1979-2012
- Assembly Member, California State Assembly, 1968-1978
- Candidate, California State Senate, 1973
- Member, San Bernardino School Board, 1965-1968
- No committee memberships found.
- Chair, House Republican California Delegation, 1996-2001
- Executive, Life Insurance
- Fellow, Public Affairs, Coro Foundation
- No organizational membership information on file.