Wife: Lorraine; 2 Children: Brooke, Katherine
Ridgefield Park, NJ
- BA, Business Administration, William Paterson College
- MBA, Farleigh Dickinson University, 1981
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 3, 2014
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2013
- Candidate, New Jersey State Governor, 2009
- Mayor, Borough of Bogota, 1996-2007
- Candidate, New Jersey Governor, 2005
- Candidate, New Jersey State Senate, District 37, 1997
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Founder/Owner/Manager, Retail, Custom Home-Building and Manufacturing Businesses
- State Director, New Jersey, Americans for Prosperity, 2006
- Member, Saint Joseph's Roman Catholic Church
Number of Grandchildren: