2 Children: Seah, Erik
- BS, Political Science, University of New Mexico, 1975.
- Candidate, United States President, 2000, 2012
- Switched from Republican Party to Libertarian Party, 2011
- Governor, State of New Mexico, 1994-2002
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Former Chief Executive Officer, Cannabis Sativa, Incorporated
- Co-Founder/Owner, Big J Enterprises, 1976-1999
- Former Board of Directors Member, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Former Advisory Board Member, Anderson School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Honorary Chair, Our America Initiative, 2009
Public School Teacher
All time favorite: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Also high on the list is Tolstoy's Resurrection. Best recent read is The Road by Cormac McCarthy. I'm also a huge fan of Jon Krakauer.
I love movies and see myself as a bit of a movie critic. Best all time favorite movie is Dr. Zhivago. Recent favorites are The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Departed.
"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything." --Mark Twain
Favorite TV Shows:
I'm not much of a TV series watcher. I usually have CNBC turned on as background. I use my TV to watch news, sports and the movie channel.
Favorite Type of Music:
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Triathlete, Climbed Mount Everest, May 2009
Worker, Bureau of Indian Affairs
Names of Grandchildren:
Number of Grandchildren: