- BA, University of New Mexico, 1975
- Candidate, United States President, 2012
- Governor, State of New Mexico, Republican Party, 1994-2002
- Candidate, United States President, 2000
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Co-Founder/Owner, Big J Enterprises, 1976-1999
- Board of Directors, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Board, Anderson School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Honorary Chairman, Our America Initiative, 2009
Public School Teacher
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Triathlete, Climbed Mount Everest, May 2009
Worker, Bureau of Indian Affairs