Wife: Laura Welch Bush; 2 Children: Jenna, Barbara
New Haven, CT
- MBA, Harvard University, 1975
- BA, History, Yale University, 1968
- President, United States of America, 2000-2008
- Governor of Texas, 1994-2000
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, 1978
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Former Board Member, Tom Brown Inc.
- General Partner, Texas Rangers Baseball Organization, 1989-1994
- Founder/CEO, Bush Exploration, 1975-1986
- Pilot, Texas Air National Guard, 1968-1973
- Tarrytown Methodist Church, Austin
- Highland Park United Methodist Church, Dallas
- First United Methodist Church, Midland
- Past Board Member, National Paralysis Committee
- Chair, Hearts and Hammers Housing Rehabilitation Group, 1990-1994