Wife: Laurie; 2 Children: Jacob, Sarah
Saint Paul, MN
- JD, University of Iowa, 1976
- Attended, Brooklyn Law School, 1972-1974
- BA, Political Science, Hofstra University, 1971
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2008
- Senator, United States Senate, 2002-2008
- Mayor, Saint Paul, 1993-2001
- Candidate, Governor, Minnesota, 1998
- Changed from Democratic Party to Republican Party, 1996
- No committee memberships found.
- Co-Chair, Senate Biofuels Caucus
- Chief Prosecutor/Solicitor General, Attorney's General Office, State of Minnesota
- No organizational membership information on file.