- JD, University of Detroit School of Law, 1990
- BA, Political Science, University of Detroit, Mercy, 1987
- Delegate, Republican Precinct
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 11, 2012
- Candidate, United States President, 2012
- Senator, Michigan State Senate, 1998-2002
- Commissioner, Wayne County Commission, 1992-1998
- No committee memberships found.
- Vice Chair, Canadian Interparliamentary Exchange Committee
- Author, "Seize Freedom! American Truths and Renewal in a Chaotic Age"
- Trustee, Schoolcraft Community College, 1989-1992
-Legislator of the Year, Police Officers Association of Michigan, 2002
-Outstanding Michigander, Michigan Jaycees
Hobbies or Special Talents: