Divorced; 1 Child: Sarah
Catholic, more or less
- JD, University of Dayton, 1989
- MBA, Business Administration, Troy State University, 1985
- MS, Nuclear Engineering, United States Air Force Institute of Technology, 1974
- BS, Engineering Sciences, Purdue University, 1972
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, At-Large, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2012, 2014
- Candidate, United States Senate, Alaska, 1998, 2002, 2008, 2010
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Attorney, Self-Employed, 1989-2010
- Engineer, Self-Employed, 1983-2010
- KBBI, (Homer Alaska) Public Radio, 1995-2002
- Major, United States Air Force, 1972-1985
- Member, Alaska Bar Association, 1998-2002
- Member, Seaplane Pilots Association, 1978-2002