Husband: Mike; 2 Children: Courtney, Michelle
- JD, Gonzaga University, 1977
- BA, Speech/Sociology, University of Washington, 1969
- University of Washington, 1969
- Governor, State of Washington, 2004-2012
- Attorney General, State of Washington, 1992-2004
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Director, Washington Department of Ecology, 1988-1992
- Senior Assistant Attorney General, 1981-1982
- Assistant Attorney General, 1977-1981
- Law Clerk, Attorney General Spokane, 1976
- Washington Department of Social and Health Services, 1971
- Member, Legacy Foundation Board of Directors
- President, National Association of Attorneys General, 1999-2000
Pets (include names):