- JD, Yale Law School, 2009-2012
- MPP, Political Advocacy, Harvard University, 2008-2012
- BA, International Relations/Economics, American University, Washington, DC, 2002-2006
- Attended, Economics/Japanese, Waseda University, Japan, 2004-2005
- No political experience information on file.
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Attorney, present
- Judge Advocate General (JAG) Officer, Alaska National Guard, present
- Former Commercial Fisherman
- Staff, Congresswoman Madeliene Bordallo
- Former Firefighter, Northstar Fire Crew, Fairbanks
- Intern, United States Senator Frank Murkowski
- Attorney, Alaska Office of Public Advocacy, 2012-2013
- Summer Associate, Feldman Orlansky and Sanders / Sonosky Chambers, 2011
- Policy Director, Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project, 2009-2011
- Senior Associate, District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS), 2009
- Served, Peace Corps, 2006-2008
- Former Volunteer, Alaska Legal Services
- Member, Alaska Young Democrats
- Member, Congregation Beth Sholom
- Board Member, You Choose Project
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Football, Basketball, Fishing, Great TV shows, Fair-to-mediocre movies, Circumnavigating Muldoon Park in running shoes while listening to Journey, Public policy