Wife: Gretchen; 2 Children
- Attended, University of Georgia
- Licensed Contractor, State of Georgia
- Representative, Georgia State House of Representatives, District 118, 2012-present
- No caucus information on file.
- Executive Director, Athens Area Habitat for Humanity, 1999-present
- Manager, Construction Program, Habitat for Humanity
- Co-Founder, Envirotech
- Small Business Owner
- No organizational membership information on file.
That's also why Spencer Frye wants to create more incentives for sustainable building, to reduce utility costs for everybody through increased efficiency, to reward businesses who invest in revitalizing their areas, to find cost-effective solutions for maintaining our roads, waterways, and bridges, to ensure all Georgians have access to a doctor when they need one, and to bring the best educational practices to Georgia and Athens so we see the maximum return on our investment in our kids.
Reason for Seeking Public Office:
And that's why he's serving as your representative -- to make government more responsive, more efficient, more sensible. Because to get things done, it takes good ideas, solid planning, and someone who cares enough to see the project through.
His wife Gretchen is an emergency room nurse at Athens Regional.