Wife: Hilary; 3 Children: Kathryn, Lauren, Alexander
Benton Harbor, MI
- MA, Philosophy of History, Olivet Nazarene University, 2011, Grade Point Average of 3.8
- JD, Thomas M Cooley Law School, 1999, Grade Point Average of 2.9
- BS, Geology/Environmental Science, Olivet Nazarene University, 1996, Grade Point Average of 2.8
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 2, 2012
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Associate Professor, Department of Social Work and Criminal Justice, Olivet Nazarene University, 2006-2012
- Attorney, Self-Employed, 2000-2006
- Deputy Director, Thomas M Cooley Law School, 2003-2006
- No organizational membership information on file.