Wife: Doris Wei; 3 Children: Noriyoshi, Ritsuko Tracy, Barbara Han
Los Angeles, CA
Lehigh Acres, FL
- MA, Social Science, California State University, Sacramento, 1976, Grade Point Average of 3.9
- BA, Far East Area Studies, Sophia University, 1971, Grade Point Average of 2.9
- Candidate, United States President, 2012
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Tax Consultant, E-File Agency, 2010-present
- Employee, Internal Revenue Service, 2008-2009
- University Professor, China Overseas, 2004-2006
- Translator, Japan Overseas, 1982-2003
- Explosive Safety Officer, Department of Defense, 1972-1981
- No organizational membership information on file.
Eagle Scout, American Jurisprudence Award
Air Force Pilot; Journeyman Electrician
Favorite President and Why:
George Washington - I admire our 1st President because of his honesty.
Wilma M. Magee
Name one thing you would most like to do before you die:
Be elected President of the US
Reason for Seeking Public Office:
To protect, preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States.