Wife: Scarlett; 3 Children
Baton Rouge, LA
- MBA, Harvard Business School, 1967
- BS, Harvard College, 1964
- Candidate, United States President, 2012
- Changed Political Party, from Democrat to Republican, March 1991
- Representative, United States House of Representatives, 1980-1988
- Delegate, Louisiana State Democratic Convention, 1979
- Delegate, Democratic National Convention, 1972
- Elected Delegate, Louisiana Constitutional Convention, 1972
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Founder/Chief Executive Officer/President, Business First Bank
- No organizational membership information on file.