Wife: Robin; 1 Child: Catherine
Madison County, GA
- BS, Agricultural Engineering, University of Georgia, 1985
- Senator, Georgia State Senate, District 47, 2010-present
- County Manager, Board of Commissioners, Franklin County, Georgia, 1985-2009
- Former Vice Chair, State Institutions & Property Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Former Secretary, State & Local Governmental Operations Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Former Director, Member Services, Jackson Electric Membership Corporation
- Former City Manager/Treasurer, Royston, Georgia
- Former City Manager, Sugar Hill, Georgia
- Member, Advisory Board, Georgia Public Safety Training Center, present
- Member, Georgia Society of Professional Engineers, present
- Graduate, Leadership Athens, present
- Member, Lions Club International, present
- Member, Madison County Chapter, Georgia Cattlemens Association, present
- Graduate, Madison County Leadership, present
- Member, Rotary International, present
- Former President, Ag Hill Council, University of Georgia
- Former President, Ag Honor Society, University of Georgia
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Ag Alumni
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Athens Regional Library
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Madison County Library
- Former Member, President Davisons Council, University of Georgia
Frank Ginn's Priorities for a Better Georgia
Grow jobs by creating a business friendly environment.
Promote tough ethics reform for legislators.
Defend our conservative values.
Empower local taxpayers by reducing the size and scope of state government.
Improve transportation to attract industry, tourism and enhance our quality of life.
Protect our natural resources for future generations.