Wife: Carol; 2 Children: Dustin, Brooke
Fall River Mills, CA
- MS, Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, 1987
- JD, San Francisco Law School, 1976
- BS, Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1972
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2012
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 2, 2010
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- President, Nichols, Catterton, Downing & Reed, Incorporated, 1976-present
- Lead Attorney, Nichols, Catterton, Downing & Reed, Incorporated, 1976-present
- Licensed Private Pilot
- Trustee, George F. Dales Foundation, 1995-present
- Trustee, E.W. Gills Animal Care Foundation, 1994-present
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Played football for Cal Berkeley, ran track and field, bicycling, watching college and pro football, has held a private pilot's license for 15 years, currently flying a Cessna 172