Wife: Jane; 3 Children
- JD, Fordham University, 1974
- BS, Manhattan College, 1971
- Representative, United States House of Representatives, 2009-2014
- Won Special Election, United States House of Representatives, November 3, 2009
- No committee memberships found.
- Member, Bipartisan Working Group
- Member, Congressional Biomass Caucus
- Member, Congressional Center Aisle Caucus
- Co-Chair, Congressional Northern Border Caucus
- Member, Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
- Member, House Army Caucus
- Managing Partner, Stafford, Owens, Piller, Murnane, and Trombley, Professional Limited Liability Company
- Captain, United States Air Force
- Faculty, State University of New York, 1978-1986
- No organizational membership information on file.