Married; 2 Children.
- MBA, Kellogg Business School, Northwestern University, 2002
- BA, History, Denison University, 1989
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Senate, District 18, 2011
- No committee memberships found.
- Member, Council on Military and State Relations
- Member, Waupun Community and Corrections Relations Board
- Board Member, Bertrand Hopper Memorial Foundation
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, Marian University
- Board Member, Charles M. Boesel Foundation
- Board Member, Fond Du Lac Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Board Member, Fond Du Lac Cops for Kids
- Former President, Fond Du Lac Festivals
- Board Member, Fond Du Lac Young Men's Christian Association
- Member, Safe Streets Treatment Options Program