Wife: Jennifer; 2 Children: Truman, Camille
- JD, University of Denver College of Law, 2003
- MS, Space Studies, University of North Dakota, 1998
- BS, Political Science, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, 1992
- Representative, Colorado State House of Representatives, 2008-2014
- Assistant Majority Leader, Colorado State House of Representatives, 2010-2012
- No committee memberships found.
- Former Member, Judiciary Committee, Colorado State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Legal Services Committee, Colorado State House of Representatives
- Deputy District Attorney, 10th Judicial District, Pueblo Colorado
- Reservist, Legal Office, 21st Space Wing, Peterson Air Force Base
- Private Attorney
- Space Systems Operator, Schriever Air Force Base
- Officer, United States Air Force
- No organizational membership information on file.