Wife: Cheryl; 4 Children: Sibela, Judy, David, Nelson
East St. Louis, IL
- BA English, English, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1972
- Candidate, South Carolina House of Representatives, District 85, 2010
- Candidate, South Carolina House of Representatives, District 85, 2008
- Vice Chair, Eden, New York Republican Committee, 1985-1988
- No committee memberships found.
- No caucus information on file.
- Syndicated columnist, 18 daily newspapers
- Founder/owner, 3 businesses ranging in size from 12 to 300 employees
- Author, Readers Digest, Family Handyman and Flower & Garden magazines
- President, Flagler and Nelson Advertising, 1972-1990
- South Carolina Commissioner, Clan Hamilton.
- Vice-Chair, Eden, NY Republican Committee
- Member, First Board of Directors, Lake Murray Homeowners Association
- Board member, Garden Writers Association of America
- President, Irmo Democratic Club
- President, Ken-Ton Republican Couples Club
- Board member, Western New York Nurserymens Association
- Advisor, Service Corps of Retired Executives, 2004-2006
- Board Member, Graphic Arts Council of WNY, 1974
- President, Ken-Ton Republican Couples Club, 1972
- President, Niagara Frontier Advertising Association, 1970