Wife: Elena; 2 Children: Stephanie, Elizabeth
Upper Chichester, PA
- Graduate, United States Navy Radio and Communication School, 1973
- Representative, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 160, 1996-present
- Chair, Veterans Affairs and Emergency Preparedness Committee, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Current
- Upper Chichester Township Commissioner, Board of Commissioners, 1991- 1996
- President, Upper Chichester Township Board of Commissioners, 1994-1996
- Member, Republican Committee, 1992-1994
- Treasurer, House Firefighters Caucus
- Former Member, Liquor Control Committee, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Owner/President, Twin Oaks Garden Mart, Incorporated, 1984-2000
- Owner, Barrar Brothers Landscape Contractors, 1978-1997
- Radioman, United States Navy, 1973-1975
- Member, Chadds Ford Business Association, 2001-present
- Member, Aston Business and Professional Association, 1998-present
- Member, Chichester Business Association, 1985-present
- Member, Bethel Veterans of Foreign Wars Post
- Member, Chichester Band Parents Association
- Member, Concord Masonic Lodge Number 625
- Member, Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Home and School Association
- Honorary Member, Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Member, National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Member, Penndelco Education Foundation, 2004
- Member, Aston Business and Professional Association, since 1998
* Fireman's Legislative Federation 2012 James Baird Legislator of the Year Award.
* 2014 Recipient of the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association "Standing with Nurses" Award.
* 2012 Legislator of the Year award by the Ambulance Association of Pennsylvania.
* 2011 Legislator of the Year award by The Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association.
* The President's Award for Public Service from the Burn Foundation.
* Recognition of Appreciation from the Delaware County Community College.
* Legislator of the Year from the Pennsylvania Transportation Management.
* Association for his effort to promote cycling to work and bicycle safety.
* Four-time recipient of the American Enterprise Award from the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce.
* The Legion of Honor from the Chapel of the Four Chaplains.
* A Humanitarian Award from the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association.
* The Kay F. Thompson Outstanding Legislator Award from the Pennsylvania Dental Association.
* The William Wikoff Smith Award from the Philadelphia Ship Preservation Guild.
Names of Grandchildren:
Ethan Francis Toth and Caden Stephen Toth, Ainsle Caroline Barnett
Number of Grandchildren: