Wife: Erin; 3 Children: Miguel, Mark, Zachary
- JD, Saint Mary's School of Law, 1984
- BA, Saint Mary's Univeristy, 1981
- Mayor, Weslaco City Council, present
- Candidate, Texas State House of Representatives, District 39, 2004
- Representative, Texas State House of Representatives, 1996-2004
- No committee memberships found.
- National Advisory Committee Member, Center for Policy Alternative's Southwest Policy Leaders Forum Advisory Committee
- Managing Partner, Curney, Garcia, Wise & Farmer, P.C.
- Captain, Texas National Guard
- Major, Texas State Guard
- President, Boy Scouts of America Rio Grande Valley Council
- Texas Co-Chair, Flemming Fellows Leadership Institute