- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Our elderly deserve to benefit from their labor and the years of paying into the system. The system would not change for those people over ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - The federal government must bridle spending and make cuts to discretionary expenditures. The first step is to restrain spending back to a 2008 level and ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Now the federal government is too big. It reaches into our lives and controls our money, health, mortgages, business, and limits our freedom. The only ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($3,105.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Monte Mitchell refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.