- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2011 - Well they certainly keep going up and up and up. Maybe it's because of the bond debt and the fact politicians violate the public trust ...
Jan. 1, 2011 - It's old but it's still good. Maybe if our government wasn't violating this sacred document so much our debt would be gone, you would have ...
Jan. 1, 2011 - Our government is supposed to safeguard our unalienable rights but we the people are the first to do so. It is not a right or ...
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Frank Cottone refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2011 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.