- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Key Votes
June 5, 2012 - Authorizes the following Class III gaming activities (Sec. 2): Gaming Machines; Live Table Games; Raffles; and Video Games. Authorizes Class ...
July 7, 2010 - -Defines "electronic machine or device" as a mechanically, electrically, or electronically operated machine or device that is owned, leased or otherwise possessed by a sweepstakes ...
May 12, 2009 - -Prohibits the Director of the Lottery Commission from recommending as lottery retailers persons who have check, money order or draft cashing as their majority source ...
Recent Public Statements
|Top industry||Uncoded ($80,304.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Mitch Gillespie refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.