- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Today, small businesses are burdened with Violations, Fines, taxes, penalties and regulations. This causes them to cut back on spending and business growth which in ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Raising a family is challenging, even under the best circumstances. For those with special needs children, however, the emotional -- and financial -- stakes are ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Government's first priority is to ensure the safety and security of its citizens. Abraham believes the government must protect our communities from criminals acts and ...
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Due to a later filing deadline or other circumstances delaying entry into our database, Abraham Tischler did not receive the 2012 Political Courage Test.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.