- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - On increasing the minimum wage: I support both increasing the minimum wage and helping small businesses by streamlining regulations, ensuring better service from state agencies, ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - On tax relief: The tax burden on middle class families in New York is far too high. I will work with Governor Cuomo to pass ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - On the value of hard work: I know the value of hard work. I grew up in a middle class family, and I paid my ...
|Top industry||Party Committees ($125,400.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Cheryl Roberts refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.