- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Has state government been spending too much money, the right amount, or not enough? Specifically, how would you change the state's approach to spending? The ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - If you favor further state tax cuts, name one tax that should be cut and why. Our state has not had a comprehensive approach to ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Do you think the 1-cent-per-dollar sales-tax measure should be extended? Why or why not? I find it troubling that the citizens of Arizona may have ...
|Top industry||Candidate Self-finance ($41,506.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Due to a later filing deadline or other circumstances delaying entry into our database, Darin Fisher did not receive the 2012 Political Courage Test.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.