- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Melissa will fight hard to bring good paying jobs to our area by working with business and community leaders. As an employee of Green Lake ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Melissa believes that access to affordable, quality health care is a right and will fight to get President Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act fully implemented in ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Wisconsin has some of the best schools and teachers in the nation. That is why Melissa is dedicated to ensuring our children continue to have ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($4,305.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Melissa Sorenson refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.