- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Wisconsin has had one of the worst job creation records in the nation since Governor Walker and the current Representative for the 26th Assembly took ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - The Walker Administration is opposed to the new national health insurance reform law known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and will not implement core ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - As the Sheboygan County Sheriff and a 34 year veteran of the Department, I have devoted my life to seeking truth and justice. Every time ...
|Top industry||Uncoded ($16,782.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Mike Helmke refused to tell citizens where he stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.