- Select One down
- Abortion and Reproductive
- Agriculture and Food
- Animals and Wildlife
- Arts, Entertainment, and History
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Business and Consumers
- Campaign Finance and Elections
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Death Penalty
- Employment and Affirmative Action
- Executive Branch
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Foreign Affairs
- Gambling and Gaming
- Government Operations
- Health and Health Care
- Housing and Property
- Indigenous Peoples
- Judicial Branch
- Labor Unions
- Legislative Branch
- Marriage, Family, and Children
- Military Personnel
- National Security
- Senior Citizens
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Stem Cell Research
- Technology and Communication
- Unemployed and Low-Income
Recent Public Statements
Jan. 1, 2012 - Shelly is a leader in our local business community and one of the valley's most successful advocates for jobs. As our Representative she will continue ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Shelly believes in our local schools and will vote to fully fund education first, while demanding higher standards for students and teachers. Shelly knows first ...
Jan. 1, 2012 - Shelly Schlumpf knows that every dollar spent by the state was taken from a tax payer. For too long we've forgotten this simple truth. For ...
|Top industry||Party Committees ($96,538.00)|
Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)
Shelly Schlumpf refused to tell citizens where she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2012 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.
Project Vote Smart does not permit the use of its name or programs in any campaign activity including advertising, debates, and speeches.